Thursday, April 7, 2011

Long Visit....

First off, I'm going to warn you guys. When I go to Minnesota, I can't use this blog on a regular basis, but I will as much as I can get to internet places. I was going to try wordpress, but even the site was slower than anything... and I customized this and made it my own. So while I'm there, if I need to say something I'll e-mail you guys just tell me if you want me to put you on my newsletter group. Then when I get to the internet outside the base I'll publish all of my writings to my blog :) ahhh!

     Ok, so today I went to see my father. It actually went well, we prayed, and I tried to get him to understand that he is dying, he's still in denial, which  hurts all of us even more. He is just angry in general, and not wanting to listen, so frustrated and confused. He feels like he  needs to make up the past 10 years he hasn't had with me. We all know that isn't going to happen, and I don't know what I can possibly do to make him see. All I can do is pray, and be there and let him know I  love him. I even bought him a squirrel, weird I know, but he likes squirrels,... He is in a lot of pain, and I guess that doctors gave him like three weeks, but we really don't know.. He's been accepted to a house like place, kinda like a nursing home I'm guessing, in Saratoga. We'll see how that goes, he is supposed to be released from the hospital on Monday.

     I'm going again tomorrow! I"ll let you guys know how it goes.

     God is so amazing, He is my comfort and my shelter, my peace and my hope. Also my friends and family are really awesome! Thanks guys for everything!!

2 comments: